Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Selected Student Work! : Light

Here are a few selected photographs from my beginning photography students! It's hard to believe that this is the first photo class ever for most of these guys. I am very proud of everyone in my class and I hope they continue to work just as hard!

The assignment was a simple case study of light.



































































































































Photographs By:
(In order of images)

Caroline Brown
Colby Blake
Haley Wulfman
Hannah Mode
Hope Clunie
Matt Belloise
Leslie Andrews
Ben Niese

4 comments:

  1. Great selection. Is this a SCAD class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work is from the students in my beginning photography classes at Skidmore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I can't believe this is a beginning class. These photographs are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete